Hi all

I have a blue and white G3 onto which I have recently installed MacOS 10.2
and all updates. I installed 10.2.4 today hoping it would fix it, but no
luck. It is reasonably "vanilla" installation with no third party stuff
running except for Norton AntiVirus and Classic is only used for Outlook.

Sometimes the Dock is not updating the open applications' icons with the
triangle or removing this when the app is quit. Occasionally the dock
decides to stop responding altogether. The magnification works, but clicking
on the icons has no effect. Very frustrating.

I have searched to the best of my ability through Apple's KB, but didn't
find anything appropriate. Would it be a case of a corrupted preference as
used to occur in OS9? 

Thanks
Anthony
___________________________________________________________
Anthony Meston
Information Technology Officer
Science and Mathematics Education Centre
School of Applied Science
Curtin University of Technology
CRICOS provider code 00301J

Building 220, Room 209 Phone: +618 9266 3596
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fax: +618 9266 2503