Hi all
I have a blue and white G3 onto which I have recently installed MacOS 10.2
and all updates. I installed 10.2.4 today hoping it would fix it, but no
luck. It is reasonably "vanilla" installation with no third party stuff
running except for Norton AntiVirus and Classic is only used for Outlook.
Sometimes the Dock is not updating the open applications' icons with the
triangle or removing this when the app is quit. Occasionally the dock
decides to stop responding altogether. The magnification works, but clicking
on the icons has no effect. Very frustrating.
I have searched to the best of my ability through Apple's KB, but didn't
find anything appropriate. Would it be a case of a corrupted preference as
used to occur in OS9?
Yes, sounds like it could be. You could try throwing away the
appropriate '.plist' file, probably being com.apple.dock.plist
Have fun,
Shay
--
=========================== Shay Telfer ================================
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!
Opinions for hire [POQ]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] fnord