never burn an AUDIO CD on a higher speed than the realtime length- well, on
older machines..... I am sure this is not the case as with the latest G4s
etc..........

~
Robert  
Griffin 
Morgan

  Ph; 0(+65) 405 818 205)
http://www.amitar.com.au/~morgan/tonepoet/


> From: KEVIN Lock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:29:58 +0800
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: CD player problem
> 
> When I burn a music CD compilation for use in my car it skips tracks
> etc. Commercial CDs play well. My car CD player is 10 years old.
> 
> I am using Toast Titanium to burn the CD. Is there a setting that
> will cure this problem?
> 
> Again
> 
> TIA
> 
> Kevin
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
>