Having nearly been in need of psychatric care following another "episode" with my bloody awful Epson 670 printer, I though I'd buy another one.

I am looking for a low end beast, colour Ink Jet. Are there any websites with reviews that anyone can recommend, or indeed a printer? As you might guess, I have no love of Epson!

Having bought an HP for my folks the other day, they seem quite cheap (well, ok, the printer is free, you're only really paying for the ink cartridges), and it works with OS X.

At 13:37 +0800 15/8/2003, Keith Palmer, Zytech wrote:
OfficeWorks have an HP 3325 inkjet printer going out for $49 GST inc which is less than HP's wholesale price. The ink cartridges alone have a wholesale price of $58 before GST so at this price it is a bargain.

Plug'n'play in OS X .... great little printers.

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
PO Box 342 Bunbury 6231
Phone: 08 9791 5556  Fax: 08 9791 5900
the online data storage & technology store -
http://www.zytech.com.au/

Have fun,
Shay
--
=========================== Shay  Telfer ================================
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper, race the
 Opinions for hire              [POQ]     2003 World Solar Challenge
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]         fnord     <http://sungroper.asn.au/>