Have you accidentally clicked hide slides? Check in Slide Sorter if the offending slides have a cross through their respective slide numbers. Try Hiding then showing them again ("Hide Slide" under the Slide Show menu).

-Mart

At 8:27 PM +0800 7/9/03, maureen wrote:
Hi

Have worked on a Powerpoint presentation - OSX
Saved every slide as I've gone along - some are text only, some with text
and digital camera pictures.
All 35 slides show in the slide sorter but when I go to view the show or
rehearse the timing only 27 slides appear.
Anybody know what I've done wrong or how to fix the problem?

Regards
Maureen


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro


--
-------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Hill                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Multimedia Consultant       http://is.curtin.edu.au/eot/
Educational & Online Technologies, Information Services, Curtin University Mobile: 0417-967-969 wk: (08)9266-3101 Fax: (08)9266-3826