Maureen,

It sounds like you may have the "Hide Slide" button ticked. In the slide sorter view, do the slide numbers on some slides have a cross through them?

If so, that is the problem. Go to the toolbars, uncheck the "Hide Slide" button (next to the pull down where you set transitions).

If not, then you've just read four lines of irrelevant banter.

Cheers


On Sunday, September 7, 2003, at 10:27  PM, maureen wrote:

Hi

Have worked on a Powerpoint presentation ­ OSX
Saved every slide as I¹ve gone along ­ some are text only, some with text
and digital camera pictures.
All 35 slides show in the slide sorter but when I go to view the show or
rehearse the timing only 27 slides appear.
Anybody know what I¹ve done wrong or how to fix the problem?

Regards
Maureen


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro