That's the answer I wanted thanks Matthew, I was puzzled by the rtf issue's as I could not find any attachments in the email messages received with photo and they didn't appear to be using rtf. Interesting to note the size of the message doesn't appear to be affected by photo.

Re: Photo in Headert - a horrible thing about email is that 1 little typo... :-)

On Monday, September 8, 2003, at 02:21  PM, Matthew Healey wrote:


On 08/09/2003, at 1:50 PM, Onno Benschop wrote:

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 09:45, Jon Hunter wrote:
I noticed on Michael Campbell's email his photo (including dogs)
located in the top right corner of the header.
Can anyone tell me how this is set-up as I have the request made but
have been unable to reproduce it.

Those of you familiar with my distaste for HTML email will find it no
surprise that I would say and suggest the following:

All very valid points, but the funny thing is that the photo in the header has absolutely nothing to do with HTML email whatsoever. It is a function of MacOS X and Mail.app

As a previous post pointed out, if you have a photo assigned to someone in your Address Book, any email received from that person will show up that photo. Additionally, if the sender has a .mac account and as uploaded a photo to Apples servers, that photo will will show up.

- Matt

--

0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0
     Matt Healey                                                [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro



Regards

Jon Hunter

Manager IS&T
Spowers
mob:     0413 484 208
direct: 08 9288 8511