On 18/9/03 9:16 AM, "Mark Secker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andrew Nielsen  wrote:
>> At 11:34 +0800 17/9/03, Mark Secker wrote:
>>> ..... a 20 button mouse?
>> 
>> That'd be like... er... a keyboard.


> 
> yes I understand ... but there's  a bit of "cool thing" gadget fiend
> in all of us. viz:   <http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=11>
> 
> so a 20 button mouse.... well that's a red rag to a bull.
> 
> You should see the collection of "cool thing" gadgets that I have
> come to possess over the many  years of computer gadget addiction.
> Stuff that I don't strictly need and I'll admit are just fun toys...
> AirPort base station, 16 port 100Mb switch,  webcam,  digital camera,
> usb pen drive, PowerMate, iStand, iMate, iMic,  Joy Sticks, flight
> sim throttle etc. I even own a Microsoft Strategic Commander... which
> is _almost_ a 20 button mouse.
> 
> (of course not just a computer thing - a "miniature model" making
> friend of mine must have the worlds largest collection of Dremil bits
> & accessories he literally has a Dremil bench in his workshop)


So when is the manager in YOUR house going to DEMAND a garage sale ?

Bob