see the answers in between... tom samson wrote: > > A couple of questions > > 1. Where in a program is a data fork? > With Resedit I am trying to slightly modify a program But as far as I > might I cannot find data forks? > I know this is my first try at this since Hypercard -Now dead.
every file has 2 "forks" one ist the resource fork containing the file name, sixe, date and other matters related to the file creation and changes done the data fork is the actual data stored in the file which can be the application, a pix, text, audio and more > > 2. If I want to (I know it is slightly illegal) rip a few minutes off a > DVD -for school I use VHS footage as scenes to work with kids but DVD > is so much clearer and my videos are beginning to fade. > > 3, I have been taping Doctor who for my own DVD but I want to do a > Giorgio Maroda and colour enhance the introduction again for kids. How > can I do this? do you have photoshop & final cut pro or imovie? James -- now online with g4/450 power SAD Technic Bayswater 6053 Australia Electronic Repairs http://www.iinet.net.au/~saddas ph &f +618 9370 5307 / m +614 14 421 132

