A couple of questions

1. Where in a program is a data fork?
With Resedit I am trying to slightly modify a program But as far as I might I cannot find data forks?
I know this is my first try at this since Hypercard -Now dead.

ResEdit (as the name implies) is for editing the resource fork. From memory if you want to edit the data fork you need something like HexEdit. Of course all you get to edit then is a pile of hexadecimal numbers.

2. If I want to (I know it is slightly illegal) rip a few minutes off a DVD -for school I use VHS footage as scenes to work with kids but DVD is so much clearer and my videos are beginning to fade.

Matt Healey previously posted this URL:

<http://www.wormintheapple.gr/macdvd/download3.html>

As to point 3, if you're into revisionist history you'll either need something like CinePaint, Adobe AfterEffects, or iMovie. Or just go through it frame by frame with Photoshop. You could probably do something with QuickTime Pro even. Or just grab a more recent episode with a colour intro.

Have fun,
Shay

--
=========================== Shay  Telfer ================================
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper, race the
 Opinions for hire              [POQ]     2003 World Solar Challenge
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]         fnord     <http://sungroper.asn.au/>