Hi  Ian,

I use the Camedia Utility software from Olympus. It's a free download from their website and quite useful for browsing, rotating, selecting, slide shows etc. Make sure you download the latest version. I'm not sure if mine is just that. However, I'm using version C5.1 without a hiccup from OS 8 through OS 9.

Regards

Phil


After a recent group seaborne holiday I have received a CD containing hundreds of photos, all stored in landscape format. I want to select a number for a file on my 5500/250, using OS8.1, to show to rellies and friends and therefore need to be able to rotate those in portrait format by 90 degrees.

Versiontracker.com provides an extensive list of possible software but I need guidance in choosing. I am talking home viewing, not professional multi-media presentation. Can somebody please help.
--
Ian Reid

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
We have only ONE Earth