Yes, I agree, GConverter is great.

Phil


On Tuesday, October 7, 2003, at 10:34 AM, Ian Reid wrote:

After a recent group seaborne holiday I have received a CD containing hundreds of photos, all stored in landscape format. I want to select a number for a file on my 5500/250, using OS8.1, to show to rellies and friends and therefore need to be able to rotate those in portrait format by 90 degrees.

Versiontracker.com provides an extensive list of possible software but I need guidance in choosing. I am talking home viewing, not professional multi-media presentation. Can somebody please help.


For budget-level, yet high-quality image manipulation, you can't look much further than GraphicConverter. You would have seen this in VersionTracker's list.


--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services            FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth,                                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Western Australia       Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913
--------------------------------------------------------------------
       Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
We have only ONE Earth