Rob

the sidebar itself is only customisable in that you can resize the width of
the window

this has been a feature of dubious worth to some, who value there screen
real-estate on smaller PowerBooks

sTEVE

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Phillips 
Sent: Friday, 7 November 2003 2:09 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Customising Panther?


Hi

I have just installed panther.  It works pretty well, and I am 
looking forward to the new features - I'll just have to get used to 
them first...

However, I am unhappy with the amount of space the sidebar uses up, 
and all the space wasted by the 'skin' around finder windows.

Does anybody know of a way to reduce the size of the icons and the 
font size of the labels in the sidebar?
-- 
-------------------------------
Dr Rob Phillips, Senior Lecturer,    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Room 4.38 Teaching and Learning Centre, Library North Wing
Murdoch University, South St, Murdoch, 6150, Perth, AUS
Phone: +61 8 9360 6054  Mobile: 0416 065 054
Chair, 2004 ASCILITE Conference
-------------------------------

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro