Hi Derek,

I found that worked most of the time but not all, I
thought it was the solution but then I had problems
where it wouldn't be solved by relaunching Photoshop.
Maybe I was just unlucky a couple of extra times!

At least the mystery is nearly solved now. 

Regards,
Kelly

 --- Derek Yeoh-Ellerton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi
Kelly and WAMUGers.
> 
> I have found the same on a Mac G4 running Mac OS X
> 10.2.8 & Photoshop 6.01.
> 
> The applied solution I have run with for this
> particular client, is to
> either run Classic start-up by it's self (either put
> it on your dock, or get
> it to boot at Start-up), and then open Photoshop
> separately moments later.
> 
> I found that if you do accidentally start Photoshop
> and Classic together,
> simply quitting Photoshop, and then re-launching
> Photoshop, brings back the
> menu bar & palettes.
> 
> Cheers,
> Derek.
> 
> On 18/11/03 1:43 am, "Kelly Duffy"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > Well, it took a while, a few phonecalls, but I
> think I
> > may have solved it.
> > 
> > It looks like Photoshop doesn't like starting at
> the
> > same time as Classic mode does, but if I start
> > Photoshop once Classic is already running it
> works. Of
> > course, I could just be low on mememory or
> something.
> > The main thing is I can work again.
> > 
> > If anyone has any idea what actually caused my
> problem
> > I'd appreciate knowing so I don't have to go
> through
> > this again.
> > 
> > Thanks,
> > Kelly
> 
> --
> Derek Yeoh-Ellerton, Client Happiness Coordinator
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
---------------------------------------------------------------
> Gratterpalm Ltd.
> Unit 2 & 3 Kirkstall Design Centre, Bridge Road,
> Leeds, LS5 3BW
>
---------------------------------------------------------------
> Reception Tel:  0113 275 9326
> Direct Tel:     0113 284 4595
> Fax:            0113 275 1239
> Web: <http://www.gratterpalm.co.uk/>
>
---------------------------------------------------------------
> "Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
> Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.  Begin
> it now." - Goethe
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives -
> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines -
>
<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe -
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro 

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk