macintosh.Virtuoso
storm.Consulting
702.493.9400

On Dec 27, 2003, at 1:37 PM, David de la Hunty wrote:

I have one of these adaptors, are we talking about a 6x6 array say 1 x 1.5cm rectangle? Mine was bought about 3 years ago with the intention of burning backups at day's end, on the fly. I soon found out I could compress and ethernet it to my home computer with a 24x burner and not worry about my ancient 2x CD burner. So the adaptor is still in its box and has never actually been used.

You can have it cheap if you like... say, I don't know, $30 plus postage?

Cheers

David
------------------------------

Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:39:50 +0800
From: Severin Crisp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SCSI and powerbooks

I note that older G3 powerbooks have a SCSI connector which does not
look like the normal one.  What is the adapter called to match the
normal SCSI cable and what are the plugging/unplugging precautions.
Severin Crisp
          Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP

        15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
             Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
              Fax  (08) 9842 9650  (Int'l +61 8 9842 9650)
                         email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Web pages  http://www.albanyis.com.au/~sev/