If you're on a Mac, then you're not sending viruses.

In the last 48 hours here, I've received hundreds of viruses.  Modern viruses 
use fake addresses, so they can't be traced to their source.

There's pretty much nothing that anyone can do for the time being.

It might be worth having a conversation with your ISP, maybe they can explain 
what's been going on, and give you an explanation that you can pass on to all 
your contacts.


Phil

>A problem has arisen that I am unable to explain!!!
>
>I have received numerous emails (and telephone calls) from people, informing
>me that I have sent them an email that contained a virus.
>
>This is interesting as I have an iMac, and didn't think the new virus
>affected Macs.  Secondly my computer has been disconnected (and unplugged),
>due to new carpet being laid, since last Thursday (22/1/04), reinstated
>today.
>
>Anybody care to offer any ideas or explanations.
>
>Ken...
>
-- 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree                                          Web:    
http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia                        http://www.perthcomedy.com
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500              
Macs for sale - new and secondhand              http://www.themacshack.com.au