Hi,

I saw those pages on the Iomega site previously  which has no mention of G3
powerbooks.  What confused me was the Blue & white G3 mention. Was this
meant to implicitly mean a certain hardware configuration such as embedded
USB capability or a model type.

I emailed this list because I hold grave concerns on their (Officeworks)
ability to advise on a non pc issue as the staff are not trained in this
manner. If it doesn't say it on the box then they don't know it which is
fair for what they get paid :)

Cheers
Aurora



You could go here :
<http://www.iomega-asia.com/ap/en/products/cdrw/cdrw_family_en.aspx>

and further past that to the Technical Support and
Drivers & Software links on that page.

Short answer says you should be able to use with OS9.2.2.

You should be able to get Office Works to tell you what software is in the
box with the unit,
and I think from the links shown above that there should be Mac software
included.

See also here :

<http://www.iomega.com/software/discribe.html>



-- 
Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech.
-MT. Tupper