Hi all,

After a long period of inaciveness here I once again
find I need some help.

The first is a concern I need serious advice on, the
others someone like Daniel Kerr could probably help me
in, I CCed you in, Daniel, so if you read this twice I
apologise.

The first is a concern. My Mac crashed hard,
everything locked up, it made some grinding noises,
wouldn't restart. I had to pull the plug and the thing
let blue sparks fly at me. It was the back of the
tower, not the power point. It happened once before,
once after I first got it. It's a G4 tower, it's now
just over three years old and not under warranty. It
was an educational purchase but I got ripped off and
only got the one year waranty for some reason, no idea
why so it's not even slightly out of warantee.

Has anyone ever had this happen before and is it a
likely danger? Not just pulling the plug, which I
don't like doing, but I have a bad back and couldn't
move my desk to get to the powerpoint. I could see
these little b;lue things, like lightening, and it was
a bit too close to my hand for comfort. Is there a
known problem, like the batteries catching on fire in
some powerbooks, or is it just mine?

Ok, the next bit, and much happier and less scary. I
bought a new mobile, a Sony Ericsson T630. It is the
update from the T610, which was Mac compatible. The
new CD only lists Windows though. I emailed Sony and
have had no reply, can anyone point me in the
direction of Mac software or is it not needed? I want
to sync my phone and Mac up, I run OS10.3.

I also need a bluetooth adapter, USB, for my Mac, and
preferably PC. Can anyone give me a decent price on
one of these?

Cheers,
and here's hoping the computer doesn't blow up!

Kelly