on 16/3/04 8:33 AM, Peter Hinchliffe at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> MacOS X 10.3.3 is now available via Software Update.

Hi WAMUGgers,

Thanks for this info Peter. Is there some place in Perth where one could
buy, for a nominal sum, this update or other Apple's large updates? My slow
dial-up connection will take me just too long. I also noticed the other
updates to my initial OS which are also too large for downloading.

Many thanks,

Philippe C

--
'He who receives a good turn should never forget it; he who does
one should never remember it.' - Pierre Charron