Funnily enough, I think the easiest way might be to provide access to someone's wireless AP... perhaps firewalled so it can only be used for updates from Apple. I guess I don't have any particular objection to someone driving outside my place and doing that :) Thought it would be bizarre to have these guys milling outside all updating their OS' :)

Adam