Dear WAMUGers
I'm playing with the photos from my trip and trying to present the best ones
in a Coffee Table type book/album.

One way I'm thinking of is using iPhoto's "book" facility and the
"Storybook" layout which also allows me to write a short paragraph in the
comments field with each page.

I'm wondering what the next step would be?

I could print the 20 or so pages on Premium Glossy paper, but how would I
bind them?

Or I could print it to PDF and take it to someone. Would a photographic
place print and bind them into a book/album?

Any ideas please would be gratefully accepted.

Ta
Rod




-- 

Rod BLITVICH   Head of Learning Technologies Balcatta Senior High School
Apple Educator of Excellence 2002 - 2003
Amy and Sam's Dad 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                0409 681 256
http://www.apple.com.au/education/k12/aee/bios/homepage.html
http://www.apple.com.au/education/hed/products/ibook/balcatta.html

-------------------------------------------------------
        
At work I always try to go the extra mile...
but my boss always finds me and brings me back.