Any lay people out there done the Apple Certified Portable Technician course which Apple is conducting in Perth in May 2004?

What was it like?

Feel free to mail me direct, as most people would not be interested in this topic.

I have an iBook 14" G3 which is soon to become an iBook 12" G4 and would like to learn more about my Mac and, as an intellectual challenge, would like to learn how to strip it down and fix it as required.

With a background in nursing, law, town planning, and philosophy I'm not really a handyman/technology type (I tend to live in the world of ideas) ... but I'm willing to learn about this stuff. I can stitch human tissue nicely, and have steady hands when it comes to neuro-surgical procedures (e.g. brain operations) and accident and emergency room procedures, so I am hoping that that will suffice.

Richard.
---
Richard Kay
Fremantle
Western Australia