On 02/07/2004, at 1:24 AM, James / Hans Kunz wrote:

or you find someone to repair it, keep in mind apple never sales spare parts........... and another thing is do not leave them plugged in all the time, in that way you can extend the life greatly James

This idea worries me a bit. Do you mean that the life of the power adaptor will be reduced if I leave it constantly plugged in to the power point with the power switched on and in to the Powerbook [thereby constantly charge/tricklecharge the Powerbook]?

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA