Hi All,

I'm new to the group so I suppose I should introduce myself.

My main claim to fame is that I'm the winner of the Open Source category in the Apple Design Awards 2004 and also runner up in the Best New Product for my port Graphviz. You might want to check it out at:

http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/

I'm looking for contract work, especially if it is Mac-related. I already do work 27-36 hours a week doing Windoze work, so I want to see if there is any Mac-related work here in Perth -- I'm a resident of Manning, not far from the Tech Park. I can do Cocoa, C++, C# etc. Resume at:

http://www.pixelglow.com/about/

Cheers, Glen Low

---
pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff
www.pixelglow.com