Dear All,

I'm selling a stack of my stuff on ebay.

http://search.ebay.com.au/ _W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZpixelglowQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

Highlights:

* The Power Mac G4 that won me the Apple Design Awards! Souped up with a ATI Radeon, extra memory and a fast, quiet hard disk, Zip 250 etc. * A trusty Newton Messagepad 2000 and a keyboard. Handwriting recognition unsurpassed even today. * A Laserwriter 360 printer with a rare Postscript fax card -- you can fax your vector artwork straight to the client's fax machine! * A complete Mac OS X 10.3 Panther package -- the cat is only 12 months old!

The loot is in Perth, so local pickup will be free!

Cheers, Glen Low

---
pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff
www.pixelglow.com