Is there a way to do the "redirect to" option (to a quick recipient) without it opening a window to edit it?

I'd like to be able to (manually) redirect 50+ mail items and not have 50+ edit windows open!

If I do it as a manual filter does it also open edit windows?

I've been scouring the manual and reading the Eudora knowledge base to no avail...

Cheers, Antony.

Hold down the Option key and the 'Redirect To' option under the Message menu will become 'Turbo Redirect To'. You can also make Turbo Redirect the default from the 'Miscellaneous' panel of the Settings window.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the