Is there a way to do the "redirect to" option (to a quick recipient) without it opening a window to edit it?

I'd like to be able to (manually) redirect 50+ mail items and not have 50+ edit windows open!

If I do it as a manual filter does it also open edit windows?

I've been scouring the manual and reading the Eudora knowledge base to no avail...

Cheers, Antony.
=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =