I can hardly believe that - this means that in the midst of an explosion of low cost ADSL marketing by all and sundry, Joondalup and Osborne Park are left out. Surely this can't be true.

As you pointed out
a) There's an explosion of ADSL and
b) it's low cost.

Hence lots of people will have been taking up connections, and they haven't had any money to spend/incentive to provision the exchanges with new rack space to plug everything into.

Upgrade schedule info is at
<http://www.telstrawholesale.com/products/docs/access_broadband_adslre03.pdf>
<http://www.telstrawholesale.com/products/access_broadband_reports.htm>
But it doesn't seem to list an Osborne Park exchange as far as I can see.

You may be able to get onto one of the wireless networks running across Osborne Park, but the connection would probably be severely restricted.

<http://www.e3.com.au/>

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the