I would be happy to offer any assistance I can. I use Mambo on a number of
sites including the Australian Mac User Group site. Feel free to ask
questions anytime you like. Once you get used to its interface I'm sure
you'll find life much easier. It is extremely easy to maintain.

--

All the best

Greg Sharp
President/Webmaster