Anyone know how I can stop console from generating randomly sized log's namely the log titled console.log that syphons off my Hard drives existing space when the computer is left on for over 24 hours non-stop? All other console logs remain around 4kb but this one seems to grow especially when the computer is on the internet. So far I can only recover the space by moving the log to the trash, restarting and emptying the trash after reboot. It's a little annoying especially during downloads. Any ideas appreciated :)

Regards Christian