I'm talking a growth from 4KB to 2.5GB and 3GB. The thing is it's unrecognisable and caused console to crash when opening the massive log. I'm getting the same issue on 3 G3's that are connected to internet over Airport and when left on over night generate 3 gig of logging that syphons all hard drive space. Restart recovers say 300MB and deleting the log recovers all space.

Regards Christian