On 23/10/2005, at 11:21 AM, Paul Doyle wrote:

Woops!

Apologies to Mark for the incorrect addressing of this message.

On 23/10/2005, at 11:16 AM, Paul Doyle wrote:

It seems that Sony want to retire from the innovation business anyway. I am sure that the absence of Shannon Noll will not impede the massive success that the Music Store is going to be in this country. Just hurry up and open it up so that I can start enjoying the convenience that the rest of the lucky countries have had!

Cheers
Paul