On 23/10/2005, at 10:32 AM, Mark Secker wrote:

I will belive it when I see the Australian flag on the "choose your country"

Here , Here..!!

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/ 0,20281,16975326-5001022,00.html

"Warner Music Australia is expected to sign a contract with Apple
before the launch but SonyBMG Music Entertainment Australia
remains in negotiations and is not expected to be on board for the launch."

man you would have thought Sony would have learnt from their ITMS Japan experience .... how many artists will Sony Australia need to lose before they put pen to paper?

Sony have always been a law upon and too themselves, I even believe they wrote a book to this effect. Which Microsoft utilised as their original business plan.

Design or acquire. If unable then screw original owners via mass marketing hegemony. Making it look as your own original idea whilst not even having something to show then offer them minimal reward to acquire company and licensing.

Cheers!
`Rob...