Hello Dudley.

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have downloaded the free 30 day trial of Moneyworks and so far it looks like the answer to my problem.

They offer to send a compatible version, free, to my accountant, if I purchase. That seems very generous.

The software comes from Newzealand but is aware of Australian GST rules. Well done Kiwis.

Regards

Greg Manzie
Director
Glyde Gallery Conservation