I installed 10.4.3 this morning and have an iPhoto problem. If I select a photo then go ti"i' to display information iPhoto thinks for a few minutes then quits with the usual message for an "unexpected" quit. If I restart from 10.4.2 on another drive all is well, my iPhoto libraries are on a third drive and referenced via iPhoto Library Manager. I believe this proves that the libraries are intact. I have done all the usual repair permissions etc and so far have seen no other reports of this problem. I am on a G4/400 2GB RAM.
Any comments?
Severin Crisp

                    Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                      Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                             email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                               &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp