Thanks John. I can print the transaction page directly from File - Print in the browser. However, within the transaction window is a print button. In the past, clicking that would produce a new window that looked like a bank statement of the one's transactions. One would then go to the browsers File - Print and produce this latter window.
Is that what you get and print?
Merv