Hi Clive,

I put this question to Pat from Team Digital 9328 3377 and his reply was:

Nikon released info to adobe recently to allow them to open the latest nikon raw files that have encrypted metadata.
If you down load the latest plug in it should work. Hope this helps.

If you want to email him: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards Chris Griffiths