From: Ikon Design <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 11 November 2005 7:57:34 AM
Subject: Nikon Raw Files

Could someone explain to me how to open .NEF files in CS 2 . I was under the impression that PS would open them in Adobe Camera Raw but this is not happening for me. Any thoughts.

Regards

Clive

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

Getting to grips with digital photography
Photoshop workshops
Jon Davison has been a photographer
and designer for 25 years.
He has produced over 50 books.