FYI,

Westnet account users, you may have received an email claiming to come from Westnet with a heading of: From: Verification Subject: westnet.com.au ID:"your account name" Don't open it, delete it, it's skam and Westech support folks are looking into it.

Cheers,
Peder
| Peder Kristensen | 17 Kintyre Crescent                            |
|                  | Floreat WA 6014                                |
|                  | AUSTRALIA.                                     |
|       _--_|\     |                                                |
|      /      \    | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |
|     /        |   | AOL:   pederaus                                |
|   -->\_.--._/    | Skype: peder_k                                 |
| Perth      v     | Phone:  +61 (0)8 9387 7837                     |
|                  | Mobile: +61 (0)419 800 664                     |
Disclaimer. This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please advise me by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for
viruses. I accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss
resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.