At our school most of the students are burning their iMovie projects to DVD
using iDVD. Once this is complete they are required to remove their project
from the computer to free up space. Mostly we get the required number of
copies at the time of the original burning and this works fine.Recently we
have had the need to get more copies of some of the students' work but have
been unable to copy from the iDVD created discs other than using Image Copy
from Disk Utility, which allows playback only on computers.
Using G5 desktops 1.8gHz
JC