Wow !
I obviously have a U key where the I key should be.
And it seems I have a rogue F key that does it's own thing.
Must look unto that U think !!

On 19/11/2005, at 1:08 PM, Stephen Chape wrote:

I am not with you here John ?
You can make as many DVD copies as you wish from the DMG file created by dusk utility.
Each DVC created works fine on a DVDF player (not just on a computer).