Hi folks,
it seems the password i assigned to my big G4 when I purchased it 2nd hand (2 years old roughly now) had a password to access networks etc. All peripheral activity like 'Mail' & any other password requirements are met with the password i assigned myself... it won't work when I try to connect to the network? It asks me for a password to enter as the user (not as a 'guest'). I've tried every password I've ever used but to no avail. Is there a way of changing passwords without knowing the old one. He's gone & I've lost it!! REALLY lost it!

Thanks for any thoughts on this,

Ken Jackson