From: Paddy Fagan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Macs for Timor

Hi Kevin

Sorry it has taken a while for anyone to get back to you. My name is Patrick Fagan and I have been involved with Leeuwin Care and the Bakhita Centre for a number of years now (<http://www.bakhita.org>www.bakhita.org ). The program that used to send materials up from Perth to Timor is no longer is in operation as the owner of the container company changed and the new owners were not interested in doing the shipping for free. I think the cost to get it to Darwin was around $2000 and there is no money at all to cover it. Saying that I have emailed a few other people who may know ways to get the computers to Timor. I will try and get a response for you in the next week or so.

Sorry again for the delay.

Regards

Patrick Fagan