Carboni
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 10:01 AM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: telstra bigpond cable

They *do* have good download speeds & reasonable prices but last time
I heard their Mac support was not good. (I used to be with them for
years and I found it was not the best, but then, who's is? Methinks
we are oft considered pariahs in the PC world, "Oh - you have an
*Apple*" :-)

Nice people though (when they come into the restaurant).

Brett Carboni
Tsunami
"Have your end of VOIP project here"