Since we are on the topic of older Apple Laserwriters... Does anyone know what causes printed lines down the pages. I have an 8500 I scored for $5 but all printouts have two lines straight down the page. I though it may have been dirty rollers but they seem clean and roll the paper in the opposite direction to the lines. I'm loving the use of it in OS X over ethernet. So fast!! I wouldn't have thought drivers would have been preserved into the OS.

Regards Christian