hi,

I have my G4 400mhz Powerbook dialled up to the net via the 56k modem AND the network cable plugged into a LAN (with net). Can I use both connections at once? Currently the dialup connection prevails and thus I get slow net, however I need to use some ports which are blocked on the LAN. THe internet ports are not blocked on the LAN, thus I would prefer to use the net from this connection.

I hope that makes sense - I basically want to ensure all port 81 communications goes through the ethernet and not the dialup, then I can be fast for surfing the web but also have all ports available (albeit some slow).

Cheers,
James