Peder Kristensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A new computer worm targeting Apple Computer's Macintosh computers
> has been identified for the second time in one week, security experts
> said.  see link
>   http://www.itnews.com.au/newsstory.aspx?
> CIaNID=30395&eid=1&edate=20060222

"Identified", in the sense that it's a proof of concept worm with a
release that gives every appearance of having been deliberately timed
for maximum FUD.

Is it just me (as a single user on large suburban block, not a sysadmin
with a pile of users to mollycoddle) that's not particularly
terror-struck by the thought of laboratory-produced Bluetooth trojans
exploiting holes patched long ago and requiring significant user
interaction to run?

See also
<http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20060221110024670>
Yeah, I'm rushing out to buy AV tomorrow.

Lara