I work for a VoIP service provider and we have found that one of the best
implementations of VoIP is the Sipura software now found in the Linksys
products.  The one that does ADSL 2+, VoIP, wireless and 4 port switch is
the WAG54GP2 - read about it at
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FL
ayout&cid=1130276802583&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

We don't offer this but I believe it uses the same VoIP hardware and
software as the ones we do offer.

Cheers

Greg