Good thinking Antony,

On 10/03/06, Antony N. Lord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was curious as to if the failed login attempts (passwords) are
> capable of being stored and thus if this was some kind of evil
> phishing site for the careless typers - I've changed my password for
> good measure anyway...

No normal system would record your password, but of course that is
what differentiates the trap from a normal server. So yes, the dyndnsd
site may have a custom daemon that just prompts a user for passwords,
records them, and then claims "permission denied" (not necessarily a
real SSH server at all...)