I have a two and a half year old G4 iMac, lampshade model with a 20 inch
screen. Yesterday the screen went blank at start-up and I am told by the
people at Joondalup that it has gone and a replacement screen cost around
$900. I don't want to pay that amount to fix it.

The computer is working fine and I can access it using Target mode to my
PowerBook.

I am looking at various options. Firstly does someone have a broken iMac
with a 20" screen that I could buy. Apparently it must be 20".

Secondly does anyone have a G5 iMac for sale? Or even another G4?

Or a large screen that I could plug in, apple or not?

Am open to suggestions or deals.

Don't tell me about insurance! :-(((

Lloyd